Monday, August 25, 2008

YIPPEEEEEEEE

No.1 - School has finally started TODAY!!!!!
And that means that mommy can now do her own stuff without feeling guilty. :-)
What have I got planned?
Tomorrow, I have a coffee morning/ Mee Rebus lunch at a friends house.
Wednesday, I have golf practise at the driving range.
Thursday/ Friday... nothing planned yet. But I am sure I can find something to do....

No. 2 - Yes. My internet connection is finally working!!!! After 1 1/2 weeks of WHACKO-ness. I hope that it will be okay from now on and NOT get disconnected again. Really cannot tolerate NOT having any internet connection. Feel so disconnected!

7 comments:

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

hahahahaha ... soo happy ar school started? :)

stay-at-home mum said...

I feel that way too when school re-opens!! Enjoy your new school term!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's mum - Of course lah. When holidays, the boys just drive me up the wall 24/7!!!

SAHM - Yes. New school year. New challenges!

slavemom said...

When the internet's down, I feel the same way too - disconnected. And u know how reliable our screamyx is lah.

Anonymous said...

How about... Thur/Fri... go over to BP's to help her babysit, so she can have a kopi break?! ;p

Hehe! So nice to hear from you again, Nomadic Mom, and thanks for your well-wishes!... my 2 boys had super big meltdowns coming home from school today, and baby was crying for attention too... it's nice to have you around to help me de-stress! =) Be catching you and your updates here whenever I can steal the time!

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - Ya lor...

bp - I would love too!!! That is we can get Scotty to beam me over! Or maybe if there is a Stargate that I can utilise...Hehehehe

Irene said...

good life! so nice! haha :p

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker