Saturday, August 23, 2008

No Internet Connection

It has been a bummer without any internet connection for the last week or so. Still don't have the connection at my house. Am using H's little portable gadget thingy. Don't know what you call those things. Am so mad with the ISP. The stoooooooooooooopid people changed my username and password without informing us prior. I had to call them to report inconnectivity, then only they tell me that the username and passwords. And then when the guy came, donno what they did...I couldn't detect the wireless signal etc etc, and also they didn't bother to inform the change in the settings like PPOE or RBC-Bridge or whatever. I had to ask them. Took like forever for it to work...and then I got it to work for a night....and next morning, CANNOT work again. And it has been out since then again. Really SOOOOOOOO frustrating. I have to call them up to scream at them. I tell you....already called so many times to scream already. Summore this happened when I was undergoing my PMS, so those customer service personnel at the Call Center really had a real bashing from me! Unlucky for them.
Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Donno when I'll be really connected again!

2 comments:

sting said...

I understand your frustration! hope you get it back on soon ya.. meantime, breath in breath out...

NomadicMom said...

Sting - Finally!!!! I have my internet connection. Hope it will remain OKAY!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker