Saturday, October 31, 2009

Signs of Adulthood...

What do you think is the first visible sign of adulthood?
Acne, of course!
At 12 years of age, my S1's face is starting to be filled-up with acne of all shapes and sizes. Some are quite gross, I have to say! though I've bought him some oil-control facial cleansers, I don't know if he actually used them....as he thinks acne is a mark of adulthood!
Or maybe the cleansers are not sufficient. Perhaps I have to get some natural acne treatments as well.

3 comments:

wenn said...

acne is a nuisance..

Bee Bee said...

Try this: get Dalacin T ( apply on face & Pinetarsol Gel ( for washing )You save money going to see derma. cos tis is what I get when I see them! I am so smart I manage to find out the name after searching for it at Pharmacy hahahaha

NomadicMom said...

Wenn - but to a 12 year old kid, it's a MARK of manhood!!!

bee - thanks for the tip...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker