Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What I intend to wear....

Remember I posted about the GALA that I have to attend?

Well, today is Wednesday and I went back to buy the sparkly bag that I saw the other day.
Guess what??????
Its GONE!!!!!!!!!
ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!


What to do????
Had to buy something else lah. Something that is NOT my first choice but "passable".
The others that I've seen were either worse-looking or waaaaaaaay too expensive.
This one was at 50% sale - USD 125 AFTER discount.
I don't know if I am still living in the DARK AGES or what.....as these days I ALWAYS get STICKER SHOCK everywhere I go!

Anyway, here is the bag with the dress that I am going to wear.

Bag is seen with my Sparkly Shoes and HairClip.

So...what do you think? Ok or not???
Not okay also MUST be okay lah. No time to search for alternative....

5 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Sincerely...........I LOVE IT!!!

slavemom said...

Woweee! Nice! So sexy one. ;)

laundryamah said...

dats y hor..when u c one thing..u like it..must get it lorr...think here think there..gone leow la

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Really? Good to hear!!!

Slavemom - Where got sexy? just no straps oni maaa...

Laundryamah - Yeah. Yeah. Gone liow..then have to settle for 2nd best lor. bleah..

wen said...

classy and sexy! nice ma! perhaps a classy shawl to go with it to make it MORE formal? remember to paint ur toes wor... :)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker