Monday, October 12, 2009

Very Gross!

I have to post this... but it is kinda GILI!!!!!

Last Friday, after driving (golf) and lunch with my girlfriend; I had some time to kill before H comes over to pick me up from the mall. So... off I went to the shop to have an hour of foot reflexology. And with foot massages, I tend to doze-off. Then I sort of awaken but still eyes closed, I could feel the stupid guy's crotch rubbing on my foot! GILI or not??? Even as I am typing this out, I am "ta-lann-chann"-ing.
YUCKY! I didn't dare to open my eyes. Didn't know how to confront the idiot.
I contemplated on faking a sleep spasm with a strong jerk of my feet to kick him away. Also thought of pinching him with my toes (as my sisters always say my toe pinch is murderous!) but in the end I didn't. When I awoke, as in eyes WIDE OPEN, he stopped. I tell you ah...these people so GATAL lah. Like that also nice meh?
Some more my feet are NOT exactly the nicest of feet. Remember my "tai-koh-kar"??
They haven't totally healed.

When I saw H, I told him about it...and that I contemplated of pinching him.
And he was like "Yeah. Yeah. Why didn't you pinch him with your killer toes?"

Aiyerrr... feel so GILI... Yucks! This memory still gives me nightmares!!!
And worse...I suddenly remembered that when I was at college, similar thing happened to me. But that time, was my hand. Eeeeek!
I was on the tube going to college, one hand was holding the bar and the other was by my side. Tube was kinda full, and the idiot kept pressing his crotch on the back of my hand. Of course, I quickly moved it up and help the bar also lah....
I remembered that I tried telling my friend, KL about it during lectures. As she wanted to confirm what I was telling her and the lecturer was talking, she sketched a picture of p#n!s . I tell you... I burst out laughing so loudly in the middle of lecture.
When I told my aunt (Ah Kor), she said "Why didn't you turn your hand and squash it?"
Hahhahahahahah

6 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

If I were you I would have just kicked!! And real hard! But since you have the killer pinch, you should have just done that, la! He was just taking advantage of you .. and you let him.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

So darn many sick people around. I would have knee-ed him!

mott said...

That masseur abit off man! better not go back there!

Or then again, maybe there are women who actually want this kind of attention. Eh..not you ar...

But the bus thing..I get alot. Your aunt...wakakakakaakakak so geli to even touch it! yucks!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Yeah. I should have. *sigh* Too late liow

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Yeah. So sicko lah

Mott - Now cannot go back there liow....
Re the bus thing. How come this people so SAD ah? Cannot find girlfriend or wife to pegang-pegang meh? like that push push also nice. Jeezzzzz

slavemom said...

U shld hv kicked him... real hard. U were sleeping wat... can't blame u for jerking in ur sleep, rite?

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - yeah. I know I should have.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker