Monday, November 16, 2009

Better Today....

After days of agony....and basically immobilized in bed, I finally felt better yesterday evening. I supposed it's because I am pumped full of painkillers, anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxants...coupled with the few sessions of chiropractic treatments.

I was in so much pain on Friday that I went to see my regular GP. She looked at my XRays, recommended that I continue with my chiropractic care, and prescribed me with the above-said drugs.

I tell you... really "hou-chann" (good earning capabilities??) this chiropractor. I'm in and out of the clinic in 15 minutes flat. The nurse/ assistant will massage my back with those electronic handheld massagers for a few minutes to loosen up my muscles and tendons and what-nots. Then he comes in. I think he only lay his hands on me for 7 minutes or so. And you know how much that costs?? USD 60 !!!!
Really "fatt-tatt" ...don't you think?
Do I hear you say GO somewhere else?
Aiya. This place comes highly recommended. Plus the chiropractors are all foreigners. My chiropractor is a Californian chap. Don't think there are that many practicing chiropractors here.
What to do? Expensive also must pay ler...

You know what my silly H said?
"Ah? Like that only ah? And costs USD 60? I also can press press here. Twist twist there for you! Better still. I go and open one shop."
Aduh!

8 comments:

MeRy said...

Hope u r fine...

stay-at-home mum said...

Bet the guy was Cute!! But shhh .. dont tell H!!
Hope you are better now!

wawa said...

it's hard to find a good chiro, so if u have found one, better stick with him!

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

mott said...

Adoi..apa terjadi??

Wah..ur hub better just pay for a good chiro, and let u enjoys..rather than pay for a cheap one, and hear nothing by complaints!

Take care woman!

bp said...

oh dear, i hope u r lots better by now. no choice this $ spent. u were cramming all the housework to do in a day plus the errands, i know just how crazy it is, some more u have your painting class. pl take care, hope u have a restful wkend.

NomadicMom said...

MeRy - Am better.... Thanks

SAHM - Actually hor, H did follow me to the clinic few times. So he knows how the guy looks. :-)

Wawa - Don't know how good he is...but clinic is reputable and always PACKED!

Anonymous - Thanks.

Mott - BAD BAD posture from over the years. But probably the cleaning was the "straw that broke the camel's back!"

bp - Think it was because I "geh gau" also. Mopped more that I usually did. *sigh*

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker