Monday, November 23, 2009

Visit to the Sacred Source

Last Wednesday (18th Nov), my Explorer Group visited Villa D'Equilibrium. It's where EQUIL natural mineral water is bottled. At present, I'm told they've exported to Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam. Learnt quite a bit about what the term "natural" means, i.e. the water must NOT be treated at all, and bottled immediately at source.

We toured the bottling plant and even had a "water-tasting" session. Yes. We always hear about Wine-tasting...but water tastes different too. And Yes. The EQUIL did taste sweeter and smoother than a competitor's water.

I forgot to take a photo of the main Villa. How Silly!!! So, here is a nice one which I "borrowed" from their site.

Villa D'Equilibrium with Mount Salak in the background
The pine trees around the estate.
A cute deer


The source is believed to be sacred, and it was founded by a paranormal. In fact, the whole design of the property is based on advice from this paranormal.
View towards the Sacred Source
Closer View - The Sacred Source is enclosed in a Brick structure in the background
One can enter the Sacred area... but had to be done individually and in an anti-clockwise manner. Some feel peace. Others breathlessness, or heart palpitations. Me? Nothing. Perhaps too blurr??
Majority of the water from the sacred source is diverted to the bottling plant, and a small flow is allowed to emanated from here...

It is believed that two guardians stand guard of this source, and one can make a wish whilst drinking from here. With a 'cacat' (retarded) right arm, I was hesitant to sip directly from the spring... as you would have to support your body with your arms as you kneel down to sip. But after much persuasion, I had a go....
That's me...in RED

I was okay the first time I went down to have a sip. But when I tried to dip my face into the water (according to the staff, good for the face!!!), I could feel both my arms just gave way. No. I didn't fall in nor knock my head. Composed myself and pushed myself up. Apparently, the two guardians are males and would sometimes play tricks on females. Last week, at another explorers' tour, two ladies experienced the same thing...and one of them was very athletic and strong! Am told of another incident whereby a pregnant Singaporean lady started dancing a local dance after a sip of the water.
:-)
We then had lunch in the grounds under a tent. Didn't stay too long to chat as I had to rush off to catch my chiropractor's appointment. It was indeed an interesting trip!!
p/s In case you are wondering...I feel fine after drinking water straight from the ground!


No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker