Friday, October 15, 2010

Errr... More from Melbourne

Errr... this is a continuation from here. I also thought that I didn't buy that much scrapbooking stuff but then when I looked at them today, I thought "Mmm...quite a lot also..."


Silicon Spatulas
(Just found these. They were tucked together with my scrapbooking stuff.
Bought this from the same shop where I bought the Cupcake Holders)


Scrapbooking Set from Costco
(Has 2 albums, papers, stickers, brads, stamps, ribbons, metal embellishments, chipboards)

Embellishments


More Embellishments


No more buying for a loooooooong while!!!

6 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

I would really like to know how big your luggage is. Coz you actually bought quite a bit!! How did you cart them all home. If I did buy all that, there would be one black face person around. So shopping trips are beast husbandless, only with their credit cards. HahahA! Actualy I thot those cupcake holders for the snack boxes are cool!!

MeRy said...

Shop alot..

Anonymous said...

Cheap in Australia? I'm getting quite a lot of stuff from ebay, mainly from USA. Even with shipping, they're still cheaper.
Kl

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - our bags not that big lah... One regular and one mid-size... But then we got two small boxes from the grocery store to pack the stuff in.,, ;-)
Eh... Actually, most foodstuff is bought by my hubby! Not my doing. My department is just the kitchen and scrap booking stuff. He didn't complain...other than for those cupcake holders!

MeRy - deprived in Jakarta!!

KL - no la. Australia more expensive than US. Eh.. How much shipping charges? I saw like a parcel cost like usd 45 for shipping liow! Was tempted with those BULK goodie boxes that go for Usd 30, but we are going to be in the States this Xmas with the boys so will see what goodies are in store!

coffeesncookies said...

show us your projects :D

NomadicMom said...

CoffeenCookies - Only post my scrap-pages on FB leh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker