Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"I just called to say... I LOVE YOU!"

Call me silly. But whenever someone mention karaoke, I will pick up an imaginary microphone and start crooning "I just called to say... I LOVE YOU!". There are hundreds of songs that I could sing. But without fail, I will pick this particular song by Stevie Wonder. As if that's not enough, I will actually shake my head like how Stevie Wonder used to do it ... decades ago. Gosh! Did I just revealed how old I am? Perhaps I should start crooning the latest hit by Lady Gaga ..... just to show that I am up-to-date with current times and not an oldie!!!

2 comments:

wenn said...

i love this song too..

NomadicMom said...

I just called....to say... I LOVE YOU....

Hahhahaha

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker