Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Who is looking after your sons?"

....That was what my little 4-year old nephew, D asked. Heheheheh...

Yes. I am still here in PJ...but going down to Singapore later this afternoon for a night. Need to do some paperwork stuff tomorrow morning, and then back to PJ. Yeah. Short trip. Don't really want to stay too long in Singapore - VERY EXPENSIVE leh!

Then Thursday will be more doctor's appointment... My dentist to pick up my mouthguard (to stop me from clenching my jaw) and my one-week post-op check-up with my eye doctor (had my LASIK enhancement last Friday). Feeling a bit weird with my eyes... using my RIGHT eye for distance, and my LEFT for reading. Odd feeling that I need to get used to.
Yeah lor. "Lou far" in my RIGHT eye already. When I went to my friend's house on Saturday, commented to them about being "Lou far"... and lo and behold, both my girlfriends discovered that they are also kinda "Lou far"...but we all insisted that we still FEEL SOOOOOO YOUNG. heheheheh..

As for my sons, I think they are doing fine. No real complaints from H....but then, my H is more lax than I am. He probably allowed the boys to more no-goods than I would have. Definitely less screams and shouts from H as somehow, boys are more afraid of him. He only needs to say it ONCE. With me, I need to say it like FIVE times before my boys would respond.
NOT Fair .... Well, this is a good break from all the screaming and shouting - for boys and also for me!!!

Okay lah... I will post photos of our LOOT from Bangkok when I get back to Jakarta...

2 comments:

sting said...

yeah... same here.. have to scream and nag then only the message seems to get through...

NomadicMom said...

Sting - Why ah? Why can't kids just listen the first time round??

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker