Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Inconsiderate VS. Cow Sense

Are these people being inconsiderate or it's just that they have cow sense??

What am I on about?
Well, we went out dinner today and when we came home, there was a car parked RIGHT in front of our gate. Hence blocking our entry and exit. Dad had to go down and inform the 'CULPRIT' to unblock our gate. He cited that there was no parking space. All this lazy bugger had to do was to park the car at the junction...which is only about 50 meters away. And yes, there were empty spots. Dad was pretty civil ...because he is an advocate of "semangat kejiranan". Me? I had to wind down my window to show my distaste. Mmmm...not sure if my scary eyes bulged out.

Mind you, our gate design is of the TIMBER 'weave' type whereby we have NO visibility from inside the house, whether if a car is parked outside our gate.
I mean, it is OUR Gate. Surely when we wanna go out, we have the right to just open our gate....and it is an AUTO gate. Should a car be parked right outside, we will surely HIT it. I can tell you that whenever I go out, I will just PRESS OPEN without looking outside.
Why should I? It's MY house and MY DRIVEWAY. If some people with cow sense want to park outside my gate and risk damaging their car, should I care?
I seriously was hoping that stupid bugger was going to park outside my gate again. I WAS going to DELIBERATELY open my auto-gate to BANG his car. YES. Even if this means that I have to spend money to repair my gate.
But then...perhaps my eyes DID BULGE out as he didn't re-park the car to block our gate.

6 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

No sense and no consideration, thats all I can say, and I see a lot of those around my kids school. they just park and leave their cars, and I pity the home owners!

mott said...

Grrr...I really hate that... I would just open the gate.. too bad. It's just plain stupidity to park in front of someone's else gate! TARAK OTAK!

...are u enjoying ur holiday without the boys? Boy..u don't know how jealous I am. :D

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

So darn irritating. Some people don't care less about other people but when it happes to them, they become angry pulak.

Anonymous said...

It happened to me too.
I am starting to wonder if it's an acceptable thing to do. That we are terrible neighbours for getting upset. Hahah
NOT!

When it happened at the place, I lectured the guy and he stared at me like I m really terrible!

Mksy

slavemom said...

Some ppl r like that. And the best part is, they don't even feel a teeny weeny bit sorry at all. *shake head*

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - You can say that again.
And when people park in front of their house??? They probably explode!!

Mott - But really alot of tarak otak people around...unfortunately.
Aiya..now back at screaming at my boys.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Summore it's not that there is no space. They just have to park like 50 m away oni maaa...

MKSY - Mmm.. wonder if I would do the same too!

Slavemom - This world has all sorts of people....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker