Friday, April 01, 2011

"Coast-to-Coast LA-to-Chicago"

Remember the British singer, Sade? The song "Smooth Operator"? The Title of my blog post today is a line from that song. And me being me, I had to sing it out loud whilst typing it out. Errr..... whether it is in tune or not is another thing. Why the sudden thought about coast-to-coast LA-to-Chicago? Well, my silly H suggested that we drive coast-to-coast, but not from LA-to-Chicago but from LA-to-NYC. That would be great if we have ample time. But to do it within a week? I think not! That would be torture rather than relaxation. Perhaps in our retirement, we would get a RV (one that is as luxurious as the one in the movie 'Meet the Parents') and take this trip. Only worry is rv breakdowns. What would two oldies do in the middle of the Mojave Desert? Really have to equip ourselves with the right rv repair insurance or company that will provide swift 'rescue' service.... wouldn't want us two oldies to be eaten up by coyotes!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker