Saturday, April 09, 2011

My Mind is Rev-ing Up...

Yes. Indeed. My mind has been rev-ing up in the last week..... after being dormant for the last five years. And I kid you not, it is not an easy task of re-starting an idle mind. At the end of the day, I am dead tired. Though I can doze off quite quickly, I find that I wake up before the alarm clock which is a NO-NO in my books! Even woke up at 4 am the other morning and couldnt' go back to bed. What do I do to try to compensate? Snooze in the car if the opportunity arises. Hope my driver didn't see my dripping saliva!! Hahhahaa

So what have I been up to?
Studying!
Hahahhaha....
But it is true. I have been brushing up on my Maths, Add Maths, Physics and Chemistry.... well at least to the iGCSE Levels for the time being.
Why?
Two Reasons:
1) My brain will go kaput if I don't do something.... So have decided to offer private tutoring to students in the boys' school once Term 3 starts. This will force me to 'work' the brain. '
2) S1 needs to work hard to get into the Additional Maths group, and also ...he takes in iGCSE in 2013. Seems distant but need to start condition him. (Hey! I will even make him complete a couple of Maths problems in the plane later...and he agreed!)

Actually, already decided before I went to Bali with my girlfriends a couple of weeks ago. There are also a few things that is in the pipeline.... partnering with a Malaysian and some local partners. Will update when it is MORE official.

Okay. Better go to see if there is any last-minute packing...
Boys' two week Easter Break starts today, and we are flying off to KUL this morning.
ADIOS!

5 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Better to work the mind, as it can help us from getting senile!! Hehe! I am sure that with your help S1 will have no problem getting into the Ad math class. Jia you!
Enjoy your vacation!!

LittleLamb said...

if u need to make ur mind active..do stock market. once i focus my mind just to do this 1 task n none others..i reap a lot..but i also lost a lot..ehehhehe

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - even during this vacation, am 'stydying' physics ...

LittleLamb - now too focused on studying Maths, physics and chemistry!!

jacss said...

salute u...can still pick up studying but it's a good thing lah.
so u only sent the boys back to KL huh??

NomadicMom said...

Jacss - yeah lor. Dump them with their grandparents. Hehehe... Bad mommy!
As for studying. Brain a bit slow but picking up lah

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker