Saturday, April 30, 2011

Did you watch THE ROYAL WEDDING?

I almost missed it!

Well, I never ever turn on the cable tv as I seldom watch TV on my own accord. So when I turned on the TV at 2 pm (local time. Wedding at Westminster at 5 pm local time, but there was already live coverage), the stupid scream display read "SmartCard is Expired"!
Wah! Boy! Was I mad! I immediately called the Cable company and complained!!!

Luckily they managed to fixed it. Otherwise?????

Did anyone go "Awwww...." when they saw Diana's little boy all grown-up? ...with a wee bit of tears?
I have to say that I did.
She would have been sooooooooooooo proud and happy.
Errr... except she probably would wonder "Why does he have to have his father's hair??Why? Why? " or rather the lack of it!


Anyway, here is The KISS......


I too, want a KISS! But as H is thousands of miles away working in Helsinki, I had to resort to a kiss from someone else.
Who did I call upon?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My S2. Of course!
He gave me a big smacker! Hahahhaah

And with all wedding commemorative items, you will get some tasteful ones and some ghastly ones. Check out this Wills and Kate PEZ Dispenser!!



ADOI is the word, indeed!




And you know what was the other thing that caught my eye? Besides the ugly hats and dresses worn by The Duke of York's two daughters? Really fashion faux-pas!!!




So who caught my eye???


.


.


.


.


.


David Beckham!


I was never a fan, and he never really appealed to me.

BUT. I thought he looked pretty dashing at the Royal Wedding...



He certainly looks good here...
It's something to do with age? Like Richard Gere? I think he looks damn good too!



Okay. Gonna go droooooool now. Hahahhaha

5 comments:

mun said...

What do you think of the wedding gown?

stay-at-home mum said...

I missed the royal wedding :(

And princess Beatrice and Eugenie were .... Erm.. Guess better not say if nothing good to say, hor?

NomadicMom said...

Mun - Thought the gown was simple and elegant. Admittedly the boobies were abit perky but not obscenely so. I did agree with the understated elegance....

SAHM - Surely there are lots of REPLAYs. Otherwise lots of YouTube videos around.
Errr.. the pricesses' attire.... Their stylist ought to be shot!

mun said...

Hehe, so you noticed the boobies look kinda weird too. I wondered whether that's how they are meant to look like in that dress or was it an oversight.

NomadicMom said...

Mun - donno la. Cannot exactly say intentional but if oversight...then how come sooooo many pairs of eyes working on this important gown also cannot see? Perhaps she didn't really have that many fittings... Or maybe she wore a different bra! Haha

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker