Friday, April 01, 2011

Royal Wedding of the Century

Unless you have been living in a cocoon for the last umpteen months, I am sure you have heard about the Royal Wedding. What Royal Wedding??? Wow! You really are living in a cocoon! I am referring to The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday, 29th April 2011 at Westminster Abbey, London. I had wanted to fly over to London and drag my sister, G (the one living in London) to 'attend' the wedding festivities. Yes. Yes. I hear you say "security would be so tight that you will not get near enough to see anything!". Perhaps if both of us wear designer bridesmaid dresses might fool the security folks into thinking that we are Kate's bridesmaids. No? You think it would not work???

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker