Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Definitely Better...

Yes. I have to say the new week after the horrible one was definitely better. Our lives have somewhat resumed to normality....except that S2 is still coughing and my internet connection is still bonkers. However, I am sad to say that up till today Sei Young is still not found. The grief and suffering her parents are enduring is tremendous. There are rumours and beliefs that surrounds her disappearance which I will post later.

Anyway, there's another two weeks of school before the boys break for Summer....which means all-day TV and GAMES!!! I am trying to arrange for some scheduled activities in PJ for the boys so that they are FORCED to attend. If I leave it up to them, they will prefer to stay home and play games till their eyes POP OUT from the sockets. So what am I looking for? Maybe Mandarin Classes and Soccer Camp. Anyone know any good providers? How about good Mandarin teachers that will come to the house? ...maybe 3 times a week. Please recommend. Thanks.

We will be back on the 13th of July....and returning back on the 11th of August. Err...actually, boys will be back for those days. H and I are going to Moscow and the States from the 15th till end of the month. (H insists that we take a twosome holiday annually). Initially, was contemplating of having the boys with us this Summer holiday but decided that we will plan our family holiday for Xmas/New Year period instead. I get back just in time to have a party for S1's 13th birthday party (party is a couple days earlier than his actual birthday), which will be a joint one with his friend that will also be back for the holidays (they live in HK). What will be doing for the 13-year olds? Donno yet....hahahahah

I know my post is a bit mixed-up...but I think my brain is kinda mixed-up. I had a dream two days ago....that I lost S1 in the city of Moscow. Somehow he was found and brought to me by a Muscovite Police. I could really feel the relief in my heart when I hugged S1. Gila or not? I supposed the compartments in my brain that stores information about my trip to Moscow and missing SY just got criss-crossed.

Okay...later. Got to go scrapbooking now.

4 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

The holiday will do you both good after so many events. You're lucky that you hubs take such good care of you. Hey, got time to meet up when you're back in KL??? Would love to meet you!!!

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - How about after my trip? I have about a week in PJ in early August, say either Thursday 5th Aug or Friday 6th?

Mamapumpkin said...

Make sure u call me!! So syiok....Moscow & US, which part?

NomadicMom said...

MamaPumpkin - I will certainly get Laundryamah to call you!!!
Moscow, then fly to Houston (why??? nothing in Houston....Just entry point as it's the only place on SIA that still had redeption flights), New Orleans and Washington DC

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker