Friday, June 04, 2010

I am baaaacccccck....

Came back late Tuesday evening....to be stuck in the office rush hour.Supposed to go out dinner with H and the boys, but ended up with a KFC delivery instead. By the time I got home, boys already ate and was somewhat ready for bed. Oh well....Jakarta Traffic!!!

I was dying for a massage on Wednesday, but then my menses came (4 weeks after D&C) so had to put my pampering on-hold. BUMMER! And not only that, I had to go grocery shopping to fill up my empty fridge PLUS I had a last minute change to a cupcake order - supposed to be on Thursday, but suddenly changed to Wednesday...so had to rush out the 26 cupcakes in the evening. And then had to rush to make those homemade burgers for dinner. Luckily have a helper to clean up the mess.....

And then Thursday was another packed day..... had a Parent-Teacher conference for S1 at school in the morning. And after that, rushed over to the poolside and managed to catch S2's participation in the Swimming Gala. Managed to see him get 2nd place in the Breaststroke event. S1 and I had a mommy/son lunch at DinTaiFung, and by then...I was absolutely pooped. Couldn't get myself to accompany the boys to their Chinese Class nor to the gym. Stayed home instead... and then met up with H and a couple of friends (who just flew in from KUL) for dinner and drinks. By the time I got to bed was midnight.

Today? Accompanied the friend to the mall from, got back at almost 4 pm, updated my blog whilst waiting for boys to come home so that we can head out to pick H up for dinner. H was rather insistent to bring the boys to the new Paulaner Brahaus for dinner....as boys absolutely LURVE german bratwurst.

Okay lah...time to head out to the madness of Friday traffic. Later...

4 comments:

bp said...

Only just clicked into that baking link... love your summer themed cupcakes, the fun colours and design! here's to a fun-filled summer for u n family... when do your boys get out from school?

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Actually, I have to say that your life sounds quite tai-tai-ish!! Lots of eating out too, which I really enjoy but can't afford it.

NomadicMom said...

bp - Hi. Boys' last day at school before summer break is 2nd July.
It has been a really hectic week for me...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - NOt tai-tai-ish at all. I don't do all the tai-tai stuff also...
And as for eating out, it's about 2 to 3 times a week over the weekend only lah. Where got everytime?

wen said...

how are you feeling and doing lately? hope all is well for u ya..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker