Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thanks Wenn

I've received this award from Wenn. Thanks a bunch....



Here are the rules:
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.

I supposed I AM a Versatile Blogger...as one day, I can be writing like a sane person and another, I write like I am some mad cow waiting to kill someone. :-)
I hope Wenn do not mind that I am not sharing the award ...... Yeah. I wanna keep it ALL to myself. heheheh....

7 random facts about myself:

a. I always seem to have a little volcano popping out somewhere on my face....

b. I am a mixed-up person... scientific person who strives to get logical and scientific explanations AND yet is quite pantang and do believe in traditional pantang larangs etc...

c. I absolutely love to ZZZZZ. I love food but I love ZZZZZZ more.

d. I do love the little luxuries in life......

e. I hate one-sided conversations, as in... you ask one question, the other answers one answer. You ask another, and the other person answers....

f. I don't want to be the DREADED MIL....so I need to write a letter to myself now so that in 20 years time, I will read it and be reminded NOT to behave like a dreaded MIL

g. I used to love roller-coasters...but think I am getting old....both the head and body cannot tahan...
Okay. That's it. 7 already.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker