Monday, September 06, 2010

10th Year Anniversary...

I just realised that my sister just had her 10th wedding anniversary earlier this year. Not that I was keeping count, but she did get married the year S2 was born. Can't remember what month though. Think S2 was about 3 or 4 months when she got married - so is it May or June? Yes, the day and come and gone. Was so busy with everyday stuff that it didn't cross my mind to send her some 10th wedding anniversary gifts, even though she did mention it on FB that she was going out for her anniversary dinner. DUH! I was so blur. Sorry SIS! I wonder if I could send her a belated gift? Did you know that for the 10th year, the gift is supposed to be of something made of Aluminium? Saw this lovely aluminium gift on a gift website.

Don't you think it looks great? Come to think about it, maybe I should buy a couple more of those lovely wedding anniversary gifts for my other sisters...as their anniversaries are also coming up in a few month's time - in December!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker