Thursday, September 02, 2010

Productive and Hardworking?

Who? Who?
Certainly not the hired help lah. I mean me, of course. Even my sisters have been saying so... Uploading pics to FB & blog, scrapbooking, going to the gym, lunching with friends (3x this week), 90-minute massage, grocery shopping, playing Word with Friends, baking etc etc....

Go here and here for my most recent painting uploads. I supposed you can tell that one of my favourite colours is RED.

Then there's my Lebaran cupcake order from my friend... and there will be another batch tomorrow.

Been going to school everyday this week... and will have to do so later today as well. There will be a presentation to Year 9 parents regarding the outcome of the inquiry into the incident this evening. Will update later.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker