Monday, September 06, 2010

The TV Addicts

Yes. ALL of us are TV addicts. Some more than others.
My H is the biggest TV addict of all. And the kids too (how to blame them when daddy absolutely loves the TV??). But daddy is the biggest (in size??) addict. He wakes up, and first thing he does is turn the TV on. When he comes home, first thing he does is also to turn the TV on. So what did he do yesterday?
Yup. You guessed it. He went to get himself a new TV - a huge 50 inch Samsung TV. He asked me "would you prefer that I plonk myself in front of the TV or go out Karaoke and party every night?". True lah...his eyes on the TV better than eyes on other women!!!!

He was so excited that he squeezed the TV into the car. If the store were to deliver it, it would be Tuesday the earliest....and he just couldn't wait. Of course we couldn't all fit into the car. Both S2 and I took the cab, and apparently my poor S1 had to be somewhat squashed in between the front seat and the TV. Hee Hee...

And what do you know? When we were watching from our bed, he said "Eh...like not big enough lah". I think either he needs a new pair of glasses or maybe we should push the bed closer to the TV!!!

2 comments:

laundryamah said...

wakakakaa...I totally identify with him..cos I'm a tv addict as well! But my apah will not allow me to put tv in room lorr...yerrrrrr

NomadicMom said...

laundryamah - you maybe promise him *wink* *wink* every night, then he SURE will let you put TV in the room wan.... Keekekekekkeke

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker