Thursday, September 09, 2010

What is wrong with my Klic-N-Kut????

Do you remember from my previous post, I mentioned that my friend, S gave me her computerised Klik-N-Kut cutting machine? Well, I finally went out to BUY a new sturdy shelf with a big enough table-top today and unboxed the machine. Look how big it is compared to my iPhone...(the red thingy sitting on top is my iPhone lah)...
Installed the software, plugged in the machine to my USB port, plugged in the security key (very pah-pai ...to avoid piracy, must have a security key plugged into another USB port for software to work) and then put in all the necessary settings.... BUT BUT cannot work!

I mean the machine works, as when I turn-on the power, the blade roller goes to the original position like it should. I could change the pressure settings, the speed on the machine. BUT the problem is my laptop is NOT communicating properly with the machine. Something with the COMM port. I checked and reinstalled the driver etc etc, still tidak bisa. Fiddle here. Fiddle there. Been doing it the whole afternoon and still not able to get the communication to work properly. I really don't know lah. I have sent an email to the manufacturer this evening. Hopefully, they will respond soon....so that I can start cutting! This machine cuts paper, cardstock, foam, chipboard etc. Think if I change the blade, I can even cut fabrics! Terrer machine...but cannot talk to my stupid DELL... so disappointing. Bleah.
Potong Steam...
Now wait only lor....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker