Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Confused Consumers!

I bet there are loads of confused consumers out there. These days, there are tonnes of brands of every single item on the market. Not to mention the varieties of the same base item. I am always overwhelmed when I go into a well-stocked store. I will just stand there ....in the aisle, staring at the shelf in front of me and try to absorb and evaluate every single brand of an item - be it cereal or coffee or biscuits. This task gets harder when it is a drugstore. What brands to buy? Which works the best? I am now looking for some all natural supplements for weight loss to help lose the extra pounds. Where do I go to get some information so that I don't spend hours in the store scrutinizing every bottle on the shelf?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker