Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Should I pack some in my bag?

As you know, I will be flying to Melbourne tomorrow for a short trip with H. And you know what Melbourne is great for? FOOD! GOOD FOOD and WINE! So much good food that I am getting a bit worried that I won't be able to fit into my pants. So the question now is - Should I pack some slimming pills into my luggage bag? I think I should.... as the glutton in me will definitely rears its ugly head Down Under. Not only that, we are going to lug back more goodies....cheese, chocolate, wine, some pate and spreads; and perhaps a whole smoked ham!

3 comments:

MeRy said...

Have a pleasant trip !!

sting said...

enjoy your trip ya :-)

NomadicMom said...

MeRy and Ting - thanks. Got back yesterday, now time to get rid of the extra kgs!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker