Monday, December 13, 2010

A Bunch of Thieves????

Before you chastise me for using incorrect grammar. Don't. I don't care.
I am just wondering why are all the three XY chromosome beings in the house just like to take my stuff?? I had been mega busy the last few days, and just when I thought that I have a bit of a breather to upload some photos and do some blogging, I find my connector wires are missing. Mind you. We don't only just own one. We have tonnes, and I told H that NO ONE touches MY stuff. And yet... it is gone. Nope. I did not misplace them. I have a cute little 'hanger' (people use these to hang their jewellery) to hold up all MY connector wires etc. So if it is not there...it should be on MY desk where NO ONE sits except the QUEEN of the house. So where is it???

I am almost tearing my hair out with frustration. Why must everyone take MY stuff?
My earphones. My plug for charging my camera. My pens.
I tell you...really quite fed-up. EVERYONE has a pair of earphones. But somehow, they either misplace it, lose it, thrash it or whatever...and then they come looking for mine. H is the same. He has his own, and yet wants to come grab mine. I have to literally show my displeasure and to NAG for him to go look for his own earphones.
And yeah. Stupid plug also want to take mine. I have a point-and-shoot and a DSLR, and both has its own charger and plugs. Now....both plugs also gone missing. I donno what these guys do with the plugs. Charge the PSP? The DS? I donno. I just know that it's missing from my bedside.
And don't let me get started with pens and stationery. We really really have sooooooooooo many pens, pencils, erasers etc etc. And I make sure the boys have their own, and I have MINE. But then.... somehow, MY stuff will disappear from my desk. 10,001 pens in the house, and I can't find a single one. Maybe there is a PEN MONSTER in the house that absolutely just lurves to chew and devour pens!!!
Buy more...and they will keep disappearing too!!!!!!

I seriously think that in future, I have to lock up my stash of pens and stationery, my plugs and connector wires. mmmm....do you think I need to lock up my make-up too????

6 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Oh man, it happens to me too! My dear hubs take my iphone charger all the time. He claims that his is still new so don't want to use. Kek sei ngor or not?? Luckily no daughters else makeup, shoes and clothes also kena sapu.

LittleLamb said...

because they know where u keep ur stuff..nice n neat. n they... they want convenience lor.

jacss said...

wuah...geramnya...hey but grow wrinkle wan liddat, lol :D
that's the thing with the XY ...and i have 4 at home, cham lor :(
yr make-up will be very safe for sure !!

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Frustrating right? It really really irks me when i cannot find my stuff and they are ALL not at home. Wanna shout at them also cannot.

LittleLamb - But put it back after they use lah!!!

jacss - Errr...how sure are the makeup? Never know whether there is a Boy George in the family or not, you know!

mott said...

grrrrrrrr...i feel your pain.

I have not a single pen on my desk that works. GRRRRRRRR..... I did, but now I don't.

GRRRRRRRRRR

NomadicMom said...

Mott - Grrrrr...why do you think that happens ah? Until now, I still cannot find my camera charger. Wonder who ate it!!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker