Thursday, December 23, 2010

Once in a DECADE!

Actually not. Apparently it is Once in about 15 years!
What am I talking about?
This Pacific Coast Storm!!!
It has been raining and raining and raining since we arrived on Sunday!
What a bummer!
We were at Disneyland on Monday and it was certainly NOT fun....for both H and I that is. Boys still thought the day was EXCELLENT! Would definitely be awesome if the day was dry! It was soooooooo wet that all shows were cancelled. The Christmas Parade, Fantasmic and the Fireworks - ALL Cancelled! Boy. Was I disappointed. Funnily though, boys were not. They even joked that if the parade was on, you would see Cinderella in her poncho! Actually, I was in my Disneyland poncho the whole time!
Even though it was raining, the park was still quite crowded....with kids and toddlers and babies. I guess my grandma would say 'Siow Angmoh"!
Okay la...gotta go.

1 comment:

K-Baby said...

Hi Mommy
You are invited to join our contest and get a free cute slogan tee in conjunction with our blog launching. Thanks ya :)
mykedaibaby.blogspot.com

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker