Wednesday, December 15, 2010

From NOT Putting up the Xmas Tree to......

Yup. Wasn't gonna put up the Christmas Tree initially. Figured that we won't be around for Christmas anyway, and I didn't fancy having to take down the tree the moment I walk through my front door in January 2011. But since this probably will be our last year here, HECK! What's a little packing when I have to pack up the whole house?? (Latest piece of info from H yesterday... WARSAW! Where the heck is Warsaw anyway?? Well, that's another option. IT's all up to H really...and he is undecided what he wants to do. NO option, NO job also headache. Too many options also headache)

Here's my 12 year old tree.... bought this when we lived in Singapore...before S2 was born. As you can see, the top of the tree is kinda "chopped" off. My Angel is sitting precariously... any day, she might take the plunge!!
H said that perhaps we should change the ornaments to a new theme. WARIOW! THAT would cost a bomb. I said...perhaps a RED and GOLD... then we just have to buy REDS...not so expensive. But the other day when we were at the mall, I had to have a look at the Christmas ornaments..., H and S1 said that we should get a WHITE tree with Dark Blue ornaments. That's too modern and out-of-the-norm. Don't you think??
No lah. We didn't.


My S1 spent quite a long time decorating this shelf...

Some cute Santa and Snowman Stockings and Wooden Carvings



More Santa and Snowman Items sitting atop my Scrapbooking cabinet

Huge Christmasy Candle from a Friend

Gold Christmas Wreath thingy for candle...

Carved Wooden Christmas Trees

Cute Mini Ornaments on my Living Area Sideboard

Wooden Snowman atop my BookShelf

Fusion?? Christmas Ornaments hanging off my Pussy Willow from CNY


Ornaments on my Banister (Gift from a Friend)


More Wooden Christmas Snowman



Snowman, Santa and Poinsetta ...


Christmas Balls...


More Christmas Balls...



MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!

5 comments:

bp said...

Nice, nice, nice... all your very merry touches!!! Have a blessed Christmas, NM, you and your neat (as in cool lah) family! And you guys are also such neat, this time i also mean tidy people :), just look at that shelf alone your boy decked out, I am sure when it comes to moving time, that'll come in handy. (By comparison, I'm buried in our clutter that I have to somehow find time and energy for!)

Anyway, so, is it Finland over Warsaw, and Singapore over either for them? Rooting for you for Singapore... that's still your wish kinda for Christmas, yah?

NomadicMom said...

Thank you. Thank you.
My H still said that it is NOT christmasy enough. Hahhaha..

Aiya. WOn't go to Finland or Warsaw one lah. I think I would be soooo mierable at either place. Besides, these are just places that the company has thrown at H. And I know he has other plans to do other things. So Basically, I am still in LIMBO!

stay-at-home mum said...

Wah! Do up the house so nicely for no one! What a waste! Wish you were here to do mine for me.

Blessed Christmas to you and yours!!

Selba said...

Whoaaaaa... so pretty all those x'mas ornaments!!

Merry Christmas, NomadicMom :)

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - eh...I would gladly decorate your house! It.s the bringing them down that I will run away from!,

Selba - thanks!
Merry Christmas to you and your mom!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker