Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's NOT that cold!

That's what people say about LA winters. Errr.. does LA even really have a winter season?? But in order to make sure that I packed the right clothing for myself and the boys, I went to look at the photos that were taken in LA last December 2009. I remember a half-naked street performer at Santa Monica beach. I remember joggers in shorts and sleeveless tops. Surely it really can't be that cold?
WRONG!!!
In those old photos, not only was I wearing a sweater, I had my JACKET on!
I know. I am such a wuss! But can't blame me for being brought up in the tropics!
We will be renting a private apartment near Hollywood Hills, I sure hope that the apartment has proper heating, and perhaps a heated blanket or two for sitting out on the patio, with a mug of hot chocolate...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker