Friday, December 17, 2010

Expensive Gadgets...

As my kids grow older, the price tag of their toys and gadgets grow as well. I don't mind getting them all the newest gadgets in the market.... IF they are a responsible bunch. Unfortunately, I have two very irresponsible boys. Lost mobile phones, scientific calculators iTouch etc. I have barred them from taking the laptops out of the house. I tell you... if I don't, the laptops will be lost as well! I dread the day when the boys require personal laptops for school. Some schools already require all their Year 9s to have their own laptops. Shucks! What am I going to do? Wonder if there is such a thing as laptop insurance? I seriously don't want to repeatedly replace laptops for my irresponsible boys. Any other advice?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker