Monday, December 27, 2010

Is it because they are BOYS???

Or is it because they are BIG now???
We were at both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure on Thursday (23 Dec)...thankfully the weather cleared and was bright and sunny by Thursday morning as how California should be! I initially bought the 2 Day, 1 Park per Day ticket.... But because of the rains, our visit to Disneyland was unsatisfactory. Luckily, I could upgrade our tickets to 2 Day Hopper Tickets ($10 extra per ticket) so that we can hop between Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. I was determined to watch ALL shows, parades, fireworks etc on Thursday... to make up for the 'lost' time where everything was cancelled on Monday.

Anyway, boys were okay with the first parade at Disneyland - which was a Christmas Parade (photos to come later).... I was more excited than my kids. They were really just okay with it. When I wanted to catch the second parade at Disney California Adventure, my boys were like "Huh? Another parade? Must we watch it?" ... bleah... But I wanna watch it!!
Did manage to watch part of it....as S1 and I were on a ride (S2 and H stayed behind as they hate thrill rides) and we came out a little after the parade had started.

And for the Disneyland Fireworks... I thought that was quite a main attraction and a MUST watch. BUT no one wanted to watch it!!! the three of them went them for the Buzz Lightyear Astros Blaster Ride leaving poor ole me alone on Main Street. Yup! Experienced the magical fireworks and snowfall ALL ALONE!!! So...why no interest in these??? Boys!!!

Don't even mention about photos with the Disney characters... NADDA.
:-(

1 comment:

slavemom said...

Happy New Year to u and ur family!
Still in the US? How was the countdown to 2011?

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker