Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why not complete it Online?

As usual, I dropped boys at their Mandarin class yesterday before heading off to the gym. Didn't know that S1's teacher had gone back to China, until I went to pick the boys up from the Center an hour and a half later. S1 told me that his teacher had gone back to China to complete his University degree. I wonder what degree the teacher is undertaking, that he has to track back all the way to China? Hasn't he heard of online education? Someone should have told him about the accredited and fully online Capella University. Perhaps if he knew earlier, he wouldn't have left, and my son would still have his old teacher...instead of a young substitute now.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker