Sunday, March 21, 2010

Any Chance of A Job?

Now that the boys are much older, I am thinking of going back to work. In fact, it was S1 that suggested that I go back to work once we are settled in our new location. S2 even seconded with "we'll take care of the house for you!". Isn't that sweet? I have actually written to one of my old bosses and asked if he has anything for me, and all he said was to send in my resume. Gosh! I have not written a resume for more than 8 years!...and definitely do not know how to start. I really have to search for sample resumes that I can use as a guide. Until then only I could start applying for a suitable job. To tell you the truth....it is rather intimidating after so many years out of the job market!

2 comments:

Kit said...

All the best! I definitely wanna go back to work once my kids are bigger...

NomadicMom said...

Kittycat - Problem is ..all colleagues will be young cikus.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker