Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pants are Tight!

Don't you get really upset when your hubby tells you that you look puffy or that you have put on weight?? In my case, it certainly creates World War III in our home when my knucklehead of a hubby even goes near the topic of my weight! But secretly, I admit that I have been putting a little weight...as my pants are kinda tight. They just aren't as comfy as usual. What can I do to shed those extra weight and bulges? I do go to the gym...but not as frequent as I used to. Think that I do need to go on a diet. Do you know any diets that work? I don't want to have those diets that require starving myself, nor those that requires me to eat only one type of food groups. Maybe a diet pill might work?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker