Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Help! I am losing Hair!!!

Nope. I don't think the recent resignation of my maid is the reason that I am losing hair. It has been happening for awhile...but somehow, the amount that came off my scalp yesterday was quite scary. I have been applying hair tonic after shampooing frequently. Obviously, it's not exactly working if clumps are falling off! Do you know any good hair loss prevention lotions or holistic methods that I should try out? You think scalp massage aids in hair loss prevention or accelerates hair loss?? What about diet? Do you think too much salt in the diet accelerates hair loss too? Or do you think it's the brute strength that I use when combing my hair is pulling out those poor strands?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker