Friday, March 19, 2010

My Part-time Cupcake Venture??

I'm sure I blogged about my part-time cupcake venture some time back....selling mainly to friends, friend's friends and also had a stand at the boys' school carnival. You must be wondering what happened to it. Well, I have to admit that I have been lazy, and have not done proper marketing. Shucks! I don't even have proper business cards nor brochures or flyers. At the school carnival, I actually printed the business cards off my inkjet printer, and got my helper to cut the cards out into proper sizes. Needless to say, the cards had jagged sides and worse, the ink smudges! Not very professional-looking, is it??? If I want to really do this business well, I should get the business cards professionally printed, and perhaps get onto some serious marketing including direct mail marketing. Need to have some flyers, brochures printed-out. Mmmm...maybe have some discount vouchers to be handed out at malls... What say you?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker