Friday, March 19, 2010

Some Updates...19 March 2010

Wow! It's almost the end of the 1st Quarter of 2010. Time really does fly!!

Travel Travel
Well, the travel that H avoided last week had to be taken this week. So he was off yesterday morning on the 6 am flight. Think he left the house at about 3.45 am!!! So, it's just boys and I for the next few days.
And with Easter Break coming up in a week's time, boys and I will be going to Singapore for 5 nights. I think my S1 is already making plans to meet with his friends to visit Universal Studios!!!

"Geh Gau"
....in Hokkien or "Lann Lek" in Cantonese. English? I think the closest I could think of is "Smart Alec".
I was chomping down chilli sambal with my Fried Rice the other day, and H cautioned me about over-dosing on those potent stuff. My remark was "My belly is not like yours. I can take it"
Me and my BIG MOUTH. I had to pay the price the day after...and I have to say that my belly and my @ss is not exactly back to normal! You must be wondering why would I add-on this topic.....
Halfway blogging, I had to run to the toilet. Hehehehhehehe....

Got our Money Back
Remember I blogged about being CHEATED of GBP 800/- sometime back? Read here and here.
Well. We finally got our Money Back from Holiday-rentals after sooooooooooooooooo many months. But then, better late than never.
We had to go through lots of trouble.....lucky H's bank has a Relationship Manager that could somehow help us out with the required documentation. Otherwise, no way we could get back our money. Lucky I signed up for the "Rental Guarantee"...otherwise also gone.
Would I book with them again?
I suppose it really depends. If pay full amount, then NO.
I don't mind if it's just a small deposit.....like our Rome apartment, which was booked through them...it turned out to be a great place to stay.

Laundryamah's Visit
Laundryamah accompanied her hubs over. I only met her on Wednesday. I was the tour organiser for this week's Explorers Tour. So dragged her to attend my tour. It's a Batik and Gamelan lesson, followed by lunch and then dance. My piece of batik turned out quite yucky...I forgot my camera but think Laundryamah took some pics. From here, we went to have cream bath with foot reflexology; and then to have our nails done. Dinner was a Lara Djonggrang. H hates the food (but then, he never liked the local cuisine)...but I think it is a great place to bring visiting guests. It has great ambience with candles and antique pieces. The owner runs a few pricey boutique hotels around the archipelago.

NOT going Gila...
Yes. I know. I should stop pondering about the boys' school until I visit them.
And I have.
H said that he is just going to do the Decision-Making...and it will be based primarily on whether boys like it or not, and then secondly, the fees.
So...no more thinking and pondering on my part.
Case closed ....until it reopens in April! Hahhahaa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

laundryamah said...

wow u r superfast in updating...

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker