Monday, March 08, 2010

More Travels in the Horizon....

...not entirely all my travels.
For starters, H is travelling end of this week. He is trying to get out of it, so don't know if the trip will happen or not.
Boys and I will travel to the Lion City at the end of this month, ie. during the boys' Easter Break....not so much for fun, but more on official matters (more about this in another post).
Mom and Dad coming to visit us at our home early April.
I will be travelling to BALI for my girly trip at the end of April for a few days.
MIL and SIL plus niece will visit us in early May.
S1 didn't get into the FOBISSEA team, thus NO need to travel to Bangkok in mid-May.
We will all travel back to Malaysia for my sister's wedding at the end of May.

I declined a trip to Peru with my girlfriend...otherwise will be travelling to South America in mid June to early July. I seriously considered going. H told me to go too...citing a once in a lifetime thing. But I just couldn't do it. With so many things happening then. Plus, I felt guilty in going on holiday with girlfriend and NOT attending sister's wedding in the UK in early July.

Okay lah...later..

5 comments:

wenn said...

it would be nice to take a break.

laundryamah said...

see u real soon!!!

NomadicMom said...

Wenn - Yes. Certainly would be nice if the break means lying by the beach and sipping pina coladas...

Laundryamah - Yup. Yup. Yup.

slavemom said...

I think u sit aeroplane more than some ppl sit in the car. ;) Hv a great time on vacation n playing host!

Mamapumpkin said...

Fuah! U traveler you! I can't wait to have my 1st girly trip leh! Shit! Why so long????

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker