Sunday, March 21, 2010

Junk foods...Fast foods...

Today's kids diet really do consist of a lot of junk food and fast food, don't you think?
I mean it is so convenient to pop out to a Fast Food joint to order a burger with fries and a huge soft drink. And there's the pizza deliveries etc. And whenever my kids get the chance...especially at parties, they stuffed themselves with packet crisps, cheese balls, corn snacks, msg-laden rice crackers, popcorn and all the sodas that they can drown themselves in. So how do I get some nutrients into those growing bodies? In addition to dishing out multivitamins everyday to both my boys, I try to include some wholesome home-cooked foods into their diet at least 3 to 4 times a week if not on a daily basis...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker