Thursday, September 21, 2006

How to keep maids busy???.

As per my previous post, I have two maids in the house. I have been told by people that I should keep them busy busy busy, so that they will not think about all sorts of nonsense and thus do nonsense. Why do I ask this question?? I started back on my oil painting today... (Gosh...have not painted for more than 3 years...so abit rusty lah) and was kinda engrossed in it....so was quite oblivious to what was happening lah. Anyways, painted the whole morning .... till Maid-Y came to tell me that driver has returned and he said that the car has no more gasoline. Okay....I looked at my watch and it was about 12. Cleaned my brushes etc and all. Had some other stuff which I wanted the maid to keep, so shouted for Maid-A. When she came, could see that she just woke up. Actually, same as the other day...when I saw her in the afternoon, she has the "just awaken" look. So...Maid-A has been taking constant naps. Even I don't nap that much!!! But how to tell her outright "Cannot Nap"?? I have to do it subtly lah. Like shout for her to do things. But do WHAT??? Ask her to mop floor twice a day?? What? WHat?? Give some suggestions lah.

Also, she was wearing some funny spaggetti (is that how you spell it??) strap top. At first I sort of kept quiet... pondering a way to tell her to not wear such things. Then, later when she came into the kitchen, I could see bits of her upper hip and told her off. Said I could see her butt. Of course she immediately went to change lah. These people lah...you keep quiet, they think they can do anything. The driver is her uncle...so, gonna ask him to reprimand her. This one, a bit young lah... think is that kind that is "chatt chatt tiew" one if don't be stern with her. Told Maid-Y to "look after" her... Not sure if it's any good but at least she's married and older...hopefully more mature and can advise Maid-A on matters, whatever they may be. Oh yeah.. my S2 sort of refer her as the "baby kakak". Hahaha...

Anyway, maids aside... Left my half completed painting out on the terrace. S1 asked me if I was gonna bring it in, and I said NO. And both boys said "what if someone comes and steal it?"... kekeke...as if my painting is so valuable meh? Not Van Gogh nor Picasso lei. Told them nobody will steal mommy's painting one lah. And they were quite adamant that some "picture thief" was gonna come and steal my painting. Kekeke. I so terror meh??? kekeke. Kids!!!

Today, went for hair wash and mani/pedi. Tomollow travelling ma... Will not be posting again until I return on Sunday... tata...

2 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

why they so free ah? can send one over to me or not...

NomadicMom said...

If you want to pay airfare and the tax...of course can spare you one. Kekeke.. Don't you have one maid in your house???

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker