Sunday, September 17, 2006

More Maid Stories...

I just gave the "Dummy's Guide to Preparing a Sandwich" to Maid-Y. She actually saw me prepare a ham sandwich this morning already. So basically told her to prepare one tomorrow for my older son (whom I shall now call S1, and S2 will refer to second son) to bring to school as packed lunch. After all the so-called instructions, she actually asked if she is to cut the bread into half. Half as in not the half that we normally do, but half as in making the slice even thinner!!! Alamak!! The only thing that I asked her to cut was the bread "skin" leh... how come become cut the bread into thinner, I also don't know.

I literally said "Take 2 slices of bread, put on a plate. Take a knife. Cut off the skin. Throw the skin. Take the butter and put on the bread. Put two slices of ham, and one slice of cheese in between the two bread. Then wrap the sandwich. Put inside the box" ....

Anyway,...will see how the sandwich looks like tomorrow.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker