Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Out in the Twilight Zone..

Must have been out in the Twilight Zone... Really didn't know about the coup in Thailand until numerous friends emailed me with the "thank goodness you are not there".... Well, Thailand was our home a few years back in our constant nomadic stance. :-)

Have not been following the news around the world... Quite quite bad, huh? Didn't subscribe to the daily English newspapers. Didn't want to pay!! :-P Ya..lor "Kiam Siap" lor... kekeke...

Will be flying off to Country Y this Friday to sort out our residence visa for Country X. Don't ask me why we have to fly out one. But we must. So boys will be missing school on Friday. Since I have some relatives in Country Y, and my mom will come meet us in Country Y, we will extend our trip till Sunday morning, that is if we manage to get seats on the return flight. Currently, we are booked to depart Country X in the wee hours of the morning, and to fly back at 9 pm the same night. Extension is good too as I can buy some stuff like foods and books. Not that I can't get foods and books in Country X...it's just that I am kinda Kiasu lah.. Country X expensive ma.

I have not bought sundries or groceries for ages so don't know how much things generally cost...but those stuff that we are used to eating, is kinda expensive in Country X. I mean if I buy their local brand then very cheap lah...but somehow, certain things need to use the brand that I am used to leh.

BOys are back...so, I better go now..

2 comments:

greedypig said...

wah.....your new blog page vely pletty worr........

NomadicMom said...

Aiya...use Country X and Y make it more mysterious ma.... kekeke...

Thank you with regards to the pretty page. But not I do one leh. Copy template only lah. I not so clever yet.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker