Thursday, September 14, 2006

Red sofa...

Okay...red sofa has been delivered. Thought it looked kinda okay. However, hubby came back and had a shock!!! He asked "why so red? why so red?". So, guessed he was disappointed with the colour.. and then he added "but can't do anything already lah".... So, I also get affected by his reaction over the sofa. I can't help but being bothered by the whole episode... I know I know.. nothing can be done unless I want to spend more money, right???

I know it is silly...but I kept thinking to myself that maybe hubby and my taste NOT the same anymore... and the thoughts of negativity starts to grow from there. Okay...need to stop. Need to stop!! But think that I need to sleep over it. Can't get it out of my mind...

Oh...also got our "new" car from the leasing company. Not "new" new. Just that we are changing one leased car to another... So, maybe take it out for a spin later.. Hubby already sent driver home though... Hubby went out for drinks with some WOMEN yesterday. I was fast asleep when he came back. So don't know what time that was. But this morning, I went out to the garage to try to speak to the driver, he was fast asleep on his easy-chair. And after lunch too...I went out and again he was fast asleep. And not only that, he looked kinda scruffy with the stubbles and all. So, I sort of assumed that Hubby was out late gallavanting... Will see if I have the guts to drive the car out for a spin in the horrendous traffic jams that this city is famous for...

Better go now... boys are frolicking in the pool ... Me? Lounging inside the living room...but can hear them LOUD and CLEAR... Also have the maids outside keeping an eye on them...

2 comments:

greedypig said...

wah....I'm very impressed that you can get it up so fast. I guess just play around with it and you'll figure out how to use it very soon. Keep it up!!!

NomadicMom said...

Aiya.... Still have not found the "Format" thingy to change the time zone lah. Will fiddle with it tonight...that is my services at the Domestic Goddess is not required in the bedroom :-)

As for the sofa, he said he is sooooo busy. He ask me to choose one mah...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker