Sunday, September 17, 2006

Other Stuff.....(i.e. No maid stories...)

Let's See...

My previous previous post was about the RED sofa, wasn't it??? Well, I offered H a solution to the RED sofa so that he doesn't have to face it.... I told him that I will TAKE OVER the "Chinese Room"... He he he.. Of course he said that it would be in my dreams lah... Now the room is so messy man. Because it's going to be basically a TV room, I've dumped everything (LD Player lah... yes! We still have a working one!!! Ooops...better not say so soon..., DVDs, LDs, VCDs, cables and such) related to this room. So, very very "duan" now. Laundryamah asked how come we didn't choose the sofa together... H said he is BZ ma.. so, I choose lor. Anyway, my RED sofa didn't scare him that much.. He has asked me to go look for a "Chinesey" looking table for his Plasma TV to sit on. So, will probably do it the next few days la...

Another thing to buy is a deck chair for outside, so that I can lie down a bit lah when supervising boys' swim. When we relocate again how ah??? Sell stuff lor... how to cart everything back?? When we came over, the container already soooooo full. Have to leave quite alot of things behind. Definitely have to sell things when we move. But don't want to think now lah.. I haven't even unpacked everything as of this minute..want to think of another move, ar?? Die man. Actually, H said "Don't me surprise if we have to pack up and move in six months!" I almost fell into the pool...

Speaking of falling into the pool.. Was surpervising boys swimming the other day, and I was at the edge.. I was playing with the boys, and H pushed me into the pool. I was fully-clothed. Of course, all wet lah..

Went on an "antique" buying trip with some ladies yesterday (Saturday lah) . Nope...didn't buy anything. Not really into antiques... A bit "gili" lah. Somehow very scared of lost spirits sticking to the antiques. Don't say "siow"...when I was living in Country Y, I also didn't work lah.. so very "takk hann" so always go gallavanting lah... There was this antique shop lah. I went in, and immediately my heart felt really really uneasy. Just cannot explain the feeling lah.. Just very uneasy. Fast fast leave lah.. stay there for what. The moment I left the shop, I felt sooooo much better. Another incident was when S2 was with me... (S1 in school mah... S2 still very young) and again went to this shop that sells bric-a-bracs lah, and S2 was very very uneasy. He kept saying "go out. go out" with his limited vocab then. Anyway, prefer reproductions. All this jumping in and out of the car also can get sun burned. So sakit lah my arm... Well, did buy some necklaces.. (amethyst, turquoise, etc etc... don't know what else but there's a pinkish one lah, greenish one lah, dark green lah, dark brown lah...) from street vendors. Don't know real ones or not, but bought 3 long necklances, 6 short ones and 5 bracelets for equivalent of RM 56. Also bought some fruits. Thought they were very cheap...ladies told me to bargain some more.. 2 Pineapples for RM 2.50, 1 kg avocados for RM 3.20 and 4 small boxes of blackberries for RM 4. After that, went a very "lor mann" place for dinner.... candles and stone sculptures kind. All and all, it was quite fun. By the way, I only met these ladies for the first time yesterday!!! Supposed to go with my lady friend but she had the flu and opted out in the last minute. Of course I continue to go lah.. don't tell me I also don't go meh??? It was quite fun lah these ladies... kinda much older than I am but somehow still okay. Was supposed to join them on a Marketing Trip to the local Chinatown this morning...but H has a golf tournament, so I have to take a rain check and be with the boys lor...

Speaking of the local Chinatown..went with my friend (the one that had the flu) last Saturday... Market quite good la. Got fresh kwayteow, fresh mee, beancurd, pork etc.. We had chakwe too. Met a HK guy who opened his own shop that sells "siew yoke, char siew, siew ngap" etc etc. I ran out of money so didn't buy any from him, but I asked for his namecard lah...and the guy handed be a whole chunk and told me to distribute for him. ha ha...Oh yeah...highlight of the day...ha ha ha... chakwe man flirted with me...and I didn't even know leh....s0 blurr...

Other stuff... H was soooooooooooo DRUNK on Friday! Asked us to meet him for dinner at a fancy Italian Restaurant in a hotel, but he ended up being sort of carried up by his colleaque. He was slurring like crazy. Made me ta-pow my dinner to take him home because he felt very very shitty. So expensive some more leh.. USD 100 for me, and two boys only leh. H didn't eat lah.. Was so00000 drunk. I had to bring him to the loo to puke, okay!! And guess what?? he didn't know where his wallet nor his phone nor his tag was. The whole way back, he was puking in the car!!!! S2 was sooooo scared that he said "I don't want daddy to die!". H was a real total goner man. Anyway, surprisingly he was OK at 2 am in the morning... and started to worry about his LOST wallet, tag and phone... Oh yeah, made me wake up to re-heat the ta-pow food for him to eat... and asked "How did the three of you eat USD 100???" Well...that question really showed that he was SOBER!!! Early next morning, he called the colleague who brought him to the hotel and he was told that his tag is in the office... So, off H trodded to the office... Luckily his tag and wallet were still around .... but no sight of the phone. (Wallet very important lah.... skali no wallet, no ATM card, I also no "ka-yoong" what...) So, H is using a temp prepaid. I tell you... I was soooooooo tempted to say "serves you right for drinking your brains out"!!! :-) Bet he knew the hassles...

Okay, signing off for the day... nite nite everyone...

1 comment:

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah...how come you change your name to laundrymama liow???

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker