Sunday, September 24, 2006

More Maids Stories...

Today's complaint is about Maid-A. As you know, I have been away from Friday morning (very very early. Left the house at 4.30 am for our 6.20 am flight...) and only came back this morning.

Came back, and went into my room...thought it had a funny smell. Then later, found out that rubbish in my bathroom has not been emptied... and it was MY rubbish before I left. That means not emptied on Friday, nor on Saturday nor on Sunday. Also saw the thick layer of dust on my bathroom shelf. I did one of those "dust test" on Thursday evening...and the mark I made was still there. Of course I asked Maid-A to come look lah. I said I not here, no need to clean up izit? She said she forgot to throw the rubbish. Wa... gave her a tongue lashing lah. I said "Friday forget, okay. Saturday forget? Sunday??" And for the shelf, she look at me and said that would mean she has to climb ontop of the counter. I told her, use the small step ladder lah. What is the ladder for??? Aiyo..

Okay nevermind.. after dinner, S2 wants to eat biscuit wor..so, I went into the kitchen to get him some lor, and hey... what do I see?? My CD player is missing from the counter. Of course, I called out to the maids lah. Maid-Y came running and I asked "where is my CD player?" and she said that it was in Maid-A's room. I told her to go bring it back, and I shouted for Maid-A to come.

Me: Didn't I tell you that the CD player is to remain in MY kitchen?
Maid-A: Yes. But sir says can borrow.
Me: When did he say?
Maid-A: The other day?
Me: You asked him again after I said to leave it in the kitchen?
Maid-A: Err..No.
Me: Then why you take my things??? (At this point, I was really really mad liow) In this house, I AM the boss. Not sir. FYI, I gave all my ex-maids radio cassette players, and YOU just couldn't wait, and have to take my things. I am very very mad!!

Of course I went on and on abit lah... Not sure she actually understood or not. But her head was like "tau tapp tapp" lah. Really lah..these people. Must lecture her again tomorrow.

okay lah... want to sleep liow lah..

1 comment:

greedypig said...

you real "tai tai" lah, heard all about your shopping in Singapore while mum jaga your kids. Anyway, just stress to your maid loh. Like she can get so good pay outside when she has no experience all

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker