Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kids are cute...

The other day, S2 came back from school.. and was having a snack.. and then we had a convo..

S2: Mom... I am in love.
Me: Okay. Who are you in love with?
S2: I am in love with Tatyana. (Btw, she is Taiwanese / German mix... not bad looking lah)
Me: I see... does she love you too?
S2: I don't know. I have not asked her yet. But I looooveee her...

Then the next day, S2 folded an origami swan for her, and came downstairs and asked "mom..how do I spell Tatyana? I want to give her this "
Well, he wanted to write her name on the swan...
H was like soooooooooo proud of his son.... "kow lui" at this age... and said "That's my boy!!!" Geez....

Well, don't know what happened, but today...he came back from school and says he doesn't love her anymore...

Oh well... I shall sit and see lah.. just don't make me a grandmother in my forties!!! Or worse, thirties! I die liow... pengsan betul betul.

Oh..Oh.. this one is not about cute kids...but I was in Country Y, right... and teenagers these days soooo cialatt one ar? There were 3 couples having dinner across from us. One couple obviously was the parents lah..cause middle-aged and the other two couples are teenagers lah. At the dinner table, the young guy was like had HIS HAND on the girlfriend's tai-pei and was like sew-sew her leg. Aiyo.. where can like that?? I mean, ber-raba-raba behind closed doors okay lah.. but having dinner with parents?? I don't know...think I live in the dark ages lah. Cannot accept it lah. If next time, I see my son go meraba-raba girlfriend in front of me...I think I pengsan lah.

Okay lah...getting late. Nite nite..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh thot S2 only has eyes for you??? hahahaha...so funny la. as for the boy sapu sapu tai pei if i'm the girl's mom i whacked his face leow, but if i'm the boy's mom...errr....i will tell not to do it in front of me la! hahahaa

greedypig said...

Your son, always the Casanova.....

Anonymous said...

hehehe so cute la, S2, not hamsap tai pei boy

v

Anonymous said...

eh i was reading ur friend Laundryamah's blog, and this
particular post reminds me of how last time ur H said he wants to be a traffic policeman- big belly and all.. hahahahaha

vk

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker