Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy Busy....

Busy with Shopping...
Yup! Had to do my last minute Xmas Shopping before I head home on Monday, the 17th December. And Debenhams started their Midnight Shopping yesterday, with Buy-One-Get-One-Free, from 9 PM to Midnight. So what do I do??? Major kiasu...was there yesterday morning to check out what was interesting, and to try out clothes. I knew that the fitting rooms were gonna be packed to the max. At 8.30 PM sharp, I tucked the boys into bed, and then went to Debenhams. YES. It was packed!! Sorry. Cannot show you most of the stuff I bought as they are Xmas Pressies...What I can show are the following:
Wrapped Pressies in the Luggage


S1's Cool T-Shirt

S2's Cool T-Shirt

Oh yeah...I shop shop shop till almost 12 midnight leh. Shop until gila. When I left, I passed by Gucci (which also just started their sale). Waliow!! It was still open at 11.45 PM, and packed to the MAX. Those ladies were coming out with bags and bags of GUCCI merchandise. Some people just have all the dough!!!

Anyway,...I still have to go and buy Laundryamah's Maid Uniform... and EL's Calvin Klein clutch bag. Already told her to buy buy buy the other when we were at Seibu, but she was 'sum-tai-sum-sai'. And then at the airport, called me to get it for her....it was on sale..converted costs RM 560 I think.... So, my shopping errands will extend to this coming Sunday when traffic is minimal.


Busy Golfing....
After Wednesday's crap golfing, I went to the driving range with two friends today. Hit about 12o balls. Much better than Wednesday....but think still need some work. Will bring my golf shoes back to KUL, and maybe get an instructor that can speak proper English for at least one lesson. Hope I will improve. Cannot be the more I play, the worse I become. Right?


Busy @ The Salon
Went to the salon to have my hair permed today. Yes...abit last minute before I go home. But my hair was getting limp and out of shape. And summore the other day, a friend saw me at the gym, and said that I look like Ah Soh!!!! She said I have a lot of white hair, and I should colour it, and perm to have sexy hair!!! Hahahah... And then told me to put some make-up, then I'll look good. So...off I went to the salon after my golf....

My hair from the back
(...took the pix myself..so a bit senget and funny looking)


Busy Packing
Not only have to stuff the Xmas Pressies...but there's still our clothes, shoes, plus the kids' old books that I want to give to my nephews, B and D. So, have to sort them out from the mess in the boys' room.


Busy Booking
H and I wanna go away together after Xmas....without the kids. H will not be back for Xmas as he has a contract nego on Boxing Day. Our first choice was to go Diving in Cairns but flights were full...then we thought we'll go skiing in South Korea. The tours are either full or too long. Then we thought about Golfing & Diving in Krabi... But where have we decided to go?
Bangkok!
It was H's suggestion. But good lah. I need to go to the Four-Face Buddha...my girlfriend, C whom I used to tag-along with had already gone in August and won't be going soon. Will also want to meet up with a good friend, YY. I'm sure she would be thrilled to see H and I. Will have to SMS her tomorrow. We are flying AirAsia...sooooooo last minute, so the tickets EXPENSIVE lah... We paid almost RM 1500 for 2 tickets. And H got to fly in to KL summore...and that is also expensive... Usually, it costs about USD 130 or thereabouts...but this time, it's doubled! This H lah...his schedule always sooooooo last minute that it is MEGA difficult to book in advance. Always like that one.... And when I was buying the tickets, I was contemplating one airline with another etc...and he called me sooooo many times from Germany. He said he was afraid that I sure think here, think there over USD 20. He was right! I was! Basically, he called to ask me to just bl@rdy book the tickets!! hahahaha...
Now, it's just the hotel that I need to book (no lah...don't want to stay with YY lah..not so nice...she sure offer her driver and all one. I "mm-hou-yi-see"). H's colleague can get us some discounts at Novotel Siam Square...but knowing me...I want to surf those lastminute sites to see what other deals I can get!
Did I mention that H was offered a posting in Bangkok again about 3 months back? But because it's a lateral move, he declined lah...

8 comments:

Mamapumpkin said...

Nice hair....I cut all mine off liao.

Anonymous said...

wah permed leow so straight geh?? wah so many pressies...got mine there or not?? kakakakaka

Anonymous said...

nice hair :) ....

have a nice time back in KL lar ok?

bp said...

Your hair looks beautiful! Wow, what a busy time you're having! Have a restful holiday in Bangkok!

My Rantings said...

Yeah... nice hair...! :)

Eh, go Bangkok & enjoy kau-kau, without the boys to kacau. hehe... :D

Leena said...

wah....so so many pressie..
your hair very sexy lookin.. how come didn't show us the face??

Anonymous said...

Wow, your hair is so healthy. Goes to show how old I am! :(

Don't shop till you drop ok?

NomadicMom said...

Big Pumpkin - Once I cut till so short. My sons hated it. My H hated it. So now, cut also cannot be too much.

Laundryamah - Supposed to be just wavy. Aiyo...but now lagi straight. :-(

Misha's Mum - Only look nice cause come out from salon ma. Now, look like "sai " like that. Hahahah...

bp - Hair not nice now liow :-(
Will have good time in Bangkok. Not sure if gonna be restful though. :-)

Dancing Queen - Must go to salon to make nice nice again lah... Yes. Will be good to be away from the boys for a few days!!

Shern's mom - Shy lah.. don't dare show face lor...

Grandmother stories - You never see all the WHITE hair on top nia.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker