Friday, December 28, 2007

Quick One...

Have been busy since I got back on the 17th. Now..where have I been and what did I do?

Tuesday, 18th was basically spent chatting with a friend who so happens to be back from the States, and to buy toiletries and slippers (since I didn't bring mine).
The next day, we drove down to Singapore (not I drive la...my mom did) on the 19th and got back on the 21st of December. Have to say Singapore is very expensive!!! Didn't buy anything at all.
On Saturday, 22nd was the Chinese Festival... had the usual prayers in the afternoon and then lunch with Tong Yuen, and then it was off to MidValley with my mom, boys and MIL. MIL wanted to buy pressies for the boys.
Sunday??? Aiyo...this one I forgot.
Monday, 24th Dec. Had to rush to bring H's NAD DVD to be fixed at the distributor which is located in Taman Maluri. Aiyo...that fella said that particular model very few ppl buy cause expensive and also may not have parts liow. True enough. The fella told me today, the board koyak already and cannot be fixed. So, moral of the story is to just buy EL CHEAPO brand, cause spoil liow won't "samm thung"!!! Then it was rushing to Pavillion to have lunch with my girlfriends, CC and KL. Of course must go...CC had an increase in $$$ when she switched jobs, so..."watt" her for "yue chue long hau" (sharks fin for gargling mouth??). And yes. I did have the non-environmental friendly sharks fin. And then later, went to do last minute shopping with my sisters. And Christmas Eve...also my daddy's birthday...we had dinner at home..with takeaway turkey...
Christmas Day...Opened pressies...and then...errrr...what else arr?? Forgot again!!
Boxing Day - Drove down to PD. Aiyo....what happened to PD?? So scary the beach!!!! Why PD? We have babies and thus do not want to drive toooooo far... Anyway, convoy of 4 cars down to PD. Just got back today...
And tomorrow...am off to Bangkok with H. Leaving boys with my parents....
Later...

9 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Wah, come to singapore also never say. Next time I buy you lunch, ok?

Enjoy yourself in Bkk.

bp said...

Welcome back... and have to wait for you to come back from Bangkok to catch you again! Have fun, lotsa and lotsa fun... without the babies ;p

winniethepooh said...

hv fun in bbk with ur H! go massage and eat eat yeah :))

KopiSoh said...

Aiya did I miss u?? Happy New Year!!! Enjoy yourself.

eastcoastlife said...

Miss you in Singapore.

Have a nice trip in Bangkok.

Wishing you a new year.....
lit up with good times, bursting with fun and sparkling with a whole lot of joy!

sting said...

have fun and happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip in Bangkok!
Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

WOW.... so happening la... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YR FAMILY!

NomadicMom said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Stay-at-home-mum - Was a very short trip ma. No time to do much also leh...Plus the Thursday we were there, it was raining cats and dogs. Next time I come, sure will come and claim my FREEBIE Lunch. :-D ....Heheheeh..Yes, I very "tham" one...

bp - Will update when I get home tmrw. :-)

WinniethePooh - Yeah lor.. Eat eat Eat. Also PUI PUI PUI liow leh..

Firehorse - You also back in Malaysia?

EastCoastLife - Very short trip in Singapore lah. Happy New Year to you too.

Sting - Yeah! Had fun in BKK. Will update More when I get back home tmrw.

huisia - Thankiu. Thankiu.

Oscar's mum - Where got happening? Not really lah.. Think laundryamah more happening leh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker