Sunday, December 02, 2007

Great Gift Baskets for Men!!!!

CHRISTMAS is only 3 weeks away!
And I have yet to buy a single Xmas gift. I know. I know. I am a terrible procrastinator. Will really have to start pronto. Otherwise, I am sure to be caught by the massive jams at the malls. To simplify things, perhaps I should just order the gifts online. That way, I don't have to fight with fellow-shoppers over discounted items or for a space in the queue. I've been browsing at Gourmet Gift Baskets, and they sure do have lovely gift baskets for all your loved ones. I especially like their gift baskets for men. Think I would get H the "Hitting The Range™ - Golf Gift Basket". Not only it has the necessary golf tees and practice balls, it comes with yummy gourmet snacks that I know H would enjoy. And for my dad...what else but the delicious "Ice Cream Smorgasbord™ - Ice Cream Gift Basket". Dad absolutely luuuuuurves ice-cream!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker