Sunday, December 09, 2007

H's Pressie

Remember this??


It's S1's purchase from Bali for his dad. :-) As per my previous post, some friends are visiting us for a few days, and so we took them to the Safari Park yesterday. Just as we were about to leave the house, I think S1 asked H why he didn't wear his pressie. H must have said that he didn't want to wear it cause I heard S1 say something like "you are wasting money!". The next thing I knew was that H went up to change into the shirt. When I saw him, I really did burst out laughing. My thick-skinned H remarked "Don't laugh. I am one of those few ones that can carry this kind of look!".... Our guests were like nodding and saying "Yeah. Yeah."!!
Yeah. Right. :-P

P/S Our guests left today (they arrived on Friday), but looks like they won't be visiting again! Not that we were bad hosts but think they just weren't used to the BAD traffic jams in this country.

9 comments:

Leena said...

haha..at least your hubby is totally cool about it when you laughed at him. that's not a bad shirt wat..okiee la..

winniethepooh said...

yup, not everyone can carry that kind of look..i'm sure S1 agree totally that his daddy definitely can :) good for u, H! ur son will be proud of u :)

hmm..normadicmom, is that a hint from ur S1 that u better start wearing the necklace too? :P

stay-at-home mum said...

It was very nice of him to make
S1's day by wearing that shirt. Not everyone would do it. I am sure my hubby wouldn't, not even for his precious daughter.

bp said...

Hehe, that's a very sporting daddy to your boys, you've got that! Give him 10 points?! =)

My Rantings said...

Hey, I must say S1 is a real thoughtful kid, albeit with different taste but Daddy wore it, so it's not so bad lah! :D

NomadicMom said...

Shern's mom - When I laughed, he still said "I still look handsome!". Very very thicked-skinned one...hahahha I told him that I should have drawn some hair onto his chest with marker!! hehehe

Winniethepooh - Errr... yeah..think I must wear the necklace soon too!!

Stay-at-home-mum - Am sure S1 was happy that his dad wore the shirt. I was surprised that H wore it out tooo.... expected him to just wear it inside the house only.

bp - No need I give him the points. Our friends already praised him enough. :-)

Dancing Queen - I thought I taught S1 to have better taste than that!! Hehehe...

LHS said...

actually the shirt not that bad la...

A Mature Student said...

Nice shirt! Truly....I do like that shirt. I wish my husband would wear colourful shirts like this. :)

NomadicMom said...

huisia - It's okay for the beach lah...but not for the city leh...

dr ve thru - Wei? How come use back this account one?? Normally, my hubby would not wear such shirts, but I think he wanted to please S1! :-)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker