Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ladies Day....

Hubbies off to work.

Kids off to school.

And us ladies off to the golf course.

Well, it's Ladies Day at the PI Golf Course today....and next week, kids will be FULL-TIME with us (last day of school is this Friday, 14th Dec)....so my girlfriends and I had to seize the opportunity. I guessed the other expat wives/moms are also thinking the same thing. The course was rather packed. Flights in front and back of us.

But BOO-HOO-HOO... I played like crap today!!! Really really bad. Worse than the first time. Worse than when I first started at the driving range. WHY??? HOW COME??

My girlfriends said that I expected too much, and gave myself too much pressure. I donno... but how to go for a GOLF & DIVING HOLIDAY with H??? Was thinking of going to Krabi after the PD trip. Now, with my golf like donno-what, how? How? How? So... gonna go to the driving range to sort out whatever that needs to be sorted out this Friday. *sigh* :-(

We had lunch at the clubhouse today rather than going to the nearby mall. Was just too lazy to get up from the chair after our usual iced-lemon teas... Felt really really lazy and needed some pampering after the $h!tty game. Called my usual spa but they were fully-booked. So thought that I'll try another. Went to the Harnn & Tharn Spa near to my house. The decor is more modern minimalist as compared to the traditional woody look of my usual spa. I forgot to take picture BEFORE my treatment. So this pix is after...hence the yucky dirty used towel on the bed.
What did I do? Had a scrub, massage and a facial. The scrub and massage was quite good. But the facial was LOUSY lah. All-in-all, my 2 1/2 treatment costs about RM 200/-. Had a 25% discount for the scrub and massage with my credit card. A bit geram that the LOUSY facial had NO discount!
But I still think my usual spa is better. Cheaper summore. Also, I notice that these fancy spas (including The Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel) does not massage the boobies, as compared to the local traditional spas. The local ones also massage the stomach more thoroughly... I know some of you are gonna go "Eeeeewww...massage boobies!!".. Heeeheeee
Anyways, my skin was "pakk-shoot-shott, watt-loot-loot" (white white, smooth smooth) after the spa session. But then also no use...no one to appreciate as H is en-route to Europe :=(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will the kids having their christmas holidays? Misha's break is from 21/12 till 7/1.

Anonymous said...

wa.... this kind of daily lifestyle i want wor... the last time i went to driving range i almost hit someone with my club!!! so i better stay home wash toilet! hahahaha...

stay-at-home mum said...

wah, massages are so cheap over there - quick tell me where you are?? In singapore, just for a massage I pay about S$100, and sometimes that is only for 45 minutes. Feel like going for one now!!

Anonymous said...

Wah, Nomadic Mom, you really 'ho-miah' and know how to 'tan sai kai'.

Totally refreshed, look younger, feel younger?

LHS said...

never mind la, though your hubby can't see your "pakk-shoot-shott, watt-loot-loot" skin, at least your enjoy ma...haha...i like your post!!

bp said...

I'm sure the golf was just one of those not-so-great days. The massage made up for it! Envy your "pakk-shoot-shott, watt-loot-loot" skin!

So, you'll have the boys all to yourself. Will your hubby be back in time to spend Christmas together?

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Today is the last day of school already. School reopens on the 7/1 too. I am going back to KL on the 17th...yup..this coming Monday.

Oscar's Mommy - Work hard, then go to the spa lagi shiok lah..

SAHM - Singapore what also expensive...especially now. I am in the country where most maids come from!!!

Judy - Of course must "tann sai kai" lah... But cannot say "ho-miah" until the four nail close the coffin lah...

Huisia - Tankiu. Tankiu. Yes...every girl must pamper themselves once in awhile.

BP - will miss H. I leave on Monday, and he arrives on Monday. And I won't see him till after Xmas. :-( But planning on a short holiday together...

Anonymous said...

You mean coffins have to be shut by nails one meh? **Scratches head**

NomadicMom said...

GrandmotherStories - Aiya..now MODERN one NO NID maaa.. Got hinges and such. Last time in the olden days...Must ma.. I think! Anyway, it is a Chinese Saying. I forgot liow..Let me go and ask my mom when I go back next week!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker